MBI mobi limited

mbi, page-9

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Wow that's quite an about face from this Posted: 03/12/07 08:22.

I was up in Brisbane last week and on friday was taken to lunch at The Brisbane Club where all the local stockbrokers and Company Directors dine , the buzz word there was MBI before wednesday 19th December . The best xmas ham on the market, i was told expect major announcement then that will send the price so far north it will prove to be a white xmas

So Mobi's gone from being "the buzz word" to "generally unknown" as per your last posts.
    So which is it?!

Also I don't believe that anyone would be as careless as to forward any personal details regarding shareholdings to someone on HotCopper.
    If people have any queries surely they can ring the head office and voice their concerns directly.
    I mean that's what directors and company secretary's are for.
    I certainly plan to do so today.

Also I'd be very careful about any references to opening up Pandora's box(es).

Actually you remind me of another poster on Mobi thick on innuendo/intrigue and short on detail.
    It seems you both bump into each other on a couple of other threads at HC.
    Coincidence no doubt as are the first six digits of another salient detail you carry in common.

If not a coincidence perhaps the only rat around you smell may have in fact been the fare served up at the Brisbane Club.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.