MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

MBN Class Action Starts

1. 9,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4200
    Great news

One of of our 3 law firms of solicitors have agreed to proceed with our class action claims.
    the law firm is Mony De Kerloy Solicitors of East Perth WA 6003,

their principal is well known & highly regarded in the industry & just successfully resolved an $18M class action of shareholders against their insurers. He has a team of lawyers. I am meeting him & his team on Thursday 11.30am if anyone wished to attend.

He has advised that we all register as claimants in a list of contact details and when he considers the evidence and brief I have provided will start legal proceedings and claims against the known defendants including the directors and creditors and administrators responsible. I have suggested we all pitch in $1K each to fund it every 6-12 months.

I have a list of 130 class action members already.

The partner of the firm has said if they have office bearers insurance, exposed assets like Newsted or Griffiths or indemnity insurance then its a go. He said all ASX listed companys are required to have such insurance.

Please give this post a thumbs up and register again by emailing your contact details, name, shares, email and mobile and mailing address the email address i set up in September for this very purpose to -

[email protected]

I will then collate a group to run the action with likely johnboy, me & rino & others. No money or ID required. All funds will be sent to the solicitors trust account in $1K lots on my suggestion, any other suggestions are very welcome.

Lets do this!
    Last edited by tomboy: 13/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.