MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

MBN Class Action Starts, page-25

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...it's only money and we can always make it back"?

We always say so after some losses. It is kind and we should be kind to our mates.

However should we be so kind to ourselves? Why do we work? Definitely not for money only. We work for money and then to make our life better. It is criminal for our families if we we lost too much. If we don't know that we could lose again and again, which would destroy our life and families.

Why did you put money in MBN? Did you know you could not trust anyone in the market? Do you know you are too greedy to see the truth and the historical bottom would destroy somebodies and the street would be full of blood sometimes?

Nickel destroyed the confidence of the directors, the secured creditors, and the class action, which at last destroyed MBN. We get into nickel market at the wrong time and wrong place.

What do you do if you are the secured creditors? After failure of DOCA V001, could you be sure what would follow v002? If you are not sure do you want to put extra money? Winding up means big loss to all. Could we class actioned to them?

Why do we need to pay $1k for class action? The lawyers could no be sure they could get money from MBN and their directors and creditors but they want to be sure they would be paid by the clients. I have made big mistakes before the VA, I don't think it is wise to put money for lawyers. If they are confident they would sue and charge us after the winning.

We could make mistake when we work carefully, which is acceptable. We make mistake by great feeling and euphoria by the future possibility not probability, is one which could not be forgiven. Could you forgive yourselves?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.