MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

MBN Class Action2, page-179

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    i think you are getting his grammar confused here mate, he means that $16m spent in 6 weeks if worked on a pro rata basis ends up being $66m in 52 weeks, although they could probably defend this simply by saying due to the increased production, the tailings dam needed raising sooner than expected and by more than expected, its not a precise science. Also there forecast CAPEX is a forward looking statement and it never schedules what increments it might be utilised in, had they continued as a "going concern" they would have very little capex for the rest of the year so may well have come close to the forecast figures or atleast within a reasonable margin of error.

As for your response to the Trading Halt comment Tomboy made I believe you have mis-interpreted his grammar again, he is stating that the market should have been properly informed of the financial circumstances (full disclosure of just how grimm the situation is, if indeed it is that bad) and that there should not have been a TH or suspension from quotation and trading should have been allowed to continue therefore allowing Share holders to recoup some of there investment.
    But ofcourse as has been stated in discussions already I am of the understanding that the Directors could be held liable if they allowed the company to continue trading on the ASX whilst knowing they were insolvent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.