MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

MBN Class Action2, page-247

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4233
    More responses, over 110 members of the mbn class action

"Just caught up on latest posts:
    - I’m angered and embarrassed by the receivership we’ve been presented with - I did do my own research: - My background is >30 years in commercial accounting (CPA):
    - Experienced within Amcor, Glaxo, Mars, Bosch et al; although not of Chartered / liquidator status;
    - Sharp enough financially though to make sense of the statements we were presented with and as discussed.
    - I do appreciate your ongoing objectivity during these emotional times and remain focused;
    - A good sign too that even players such as Ozgoldtrader (!) are very much supportive and offering suggestions.

HC MBN’s thread’s bear witness both to what was presented, and to what I / we heard and read. I understand we may have to go with the one legal team – to avoid conflicts etc.?
    - Otherwise could it be possible to divide the causes for action between the law firms? Ready for the fight."

Please register at;-

[email protected]

"Really appreciate the effort and passion that you put into MBN and I'm probably just as surprised and dissapointed as you with the VA. I'm probably not the most astute investor but the MBN story really was compelling, just had to wait for the Nickel price to rebound which it eventualy would and now appears to be doing so. I'm not in for a large sum but still large enough for me I have 300,000 shares at a buy-in price of 0.102 ($30,550). ......I'm assuming that there is not much that we can currently do until there is some sort of outcome from the VA. If it does come to a Class Action then I would have to consider whether I would participate as it could be good money after bad. Just wanted to inform you that I am still a shareholder and the number of shares I currently own. Thanks again for your fun and informative posts, it's been a wild ride and fingers crossed it's not over yet"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.