MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

MBN was expressed on numerous occasions to be a safe and stable...

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4233
    MBN was expressed on numerous occasions to be a safe and stable investment, a turnaround story, instead it is put under administration by its own directors not by any creditor.

To those involved in these express statements and representations expressed above and to their professional indemnity insurers, i say this-
    - this action without notice or proper explanation is contrary to the statements made previously to the investing public & that provided to the ASX
    - this is a breach of various Australian common laws and statutory laws of Australia and in most of the world including Brasil, EU & the USA
    - this is a breach of ASX listing rules
    - this may be a prosecution matter for ASIC to investigate and redress by various penalties  as in many other cases
    - this is a set of causes of action for which legal remedies are available to all aggrieved shareholders who invested in MBN on the basis of reliance on those representations and statements that have been proven were either materially inaccurate or incorrect

I know this as i and my family of 6 lawyers have been involved in numerous litigation actions on these very same issues.

If any shareholders loses money or their investments in MBN they will have a legal right of redress and cause of action under Australian law.

All those who consider personally aggrieved and wish to participate in this class action (now over 30 of you) please forward me your contact details, email address & number of shares for relay to our solicitors to -

[email protected]

I have created this email account for this purpose.
    I will attend the creditors meetings and brief the solicitors.

To the moderators
    It is the lawful right of shareholders to discuss and seek enforcement of the laws of this country and seek redress for losses incurred based on such statements and representations. As HC readers and posters who have substantial funds of $7,000,000.00 combined at risk of loss (as calculated in my thread titled (HC MBN Shareholders List from April 2015), it is lawful and reasonable for shareholder to be able to discuss redress and their legal right to litigation proceedings and how such loss can be relived through the legal process.

AS a matter of free speech, if a director CFO or CEO has made statements causing a shareholder losses then those as a matter of free speech can be discussed and legal redress sought.

HC is a venue for all aggireved shareholders to discuss and gather to discuss such prospects and thereby it ought to be allowed to be discussed as a matter of free speech. A discussion on an company's prospects during administration and legal remedies available to shareholders is a right of free speach more so than at any other time.

Support free speech please as we are Australian shareholders who have a right to discuss openly our legal rights to legal remedies in the event of any loss and damage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.