MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

MBN Class Action2, page-3

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4233
    MBN is one of the most read & most posted on ASX stock on Hot Copper in Australia Friday Saturday & sunday for 3 straight days in a row.

This is rare for a company that is in a TH and now put under vol. administration.

The number of viewers and posters on Hot Copper MBN is massive and building.
    The whole world is reading this and watching what you do.

The globe from China, Hong Kong (jacky 123), all of Australia (west & East), USA, Boston to New York, from Hamilton to Wellington, from Europe Luxembourg (BCEE) to England

The world is watching what will happened to brasils 2nd largest foreign owned mine and its 600 staff whilst it profit produces at no current dent and record profit margins of 36% today.

Yet its put into Administration after all investors were  told by the CEO & CFO at the conference calls in Feb and MAy and July 2015 it was safe and stable and cashflow positive with COP well below the sales NP (Q2 $4.49uslb v NP $5.40)  (Q1 COP $4.86 v NP 6.00uslb) (now COP 2.88-3.50 v NP 4.51).

We are innocent loyal trusting shareholders who were told since January 2015 it was a going concern.
    It should never have been relisted in February if the capex and expenses exceeded cash and sales income. That was never announced, NEVER.

We know MBN is more profitable than ever before in its history, with the lowest debt now, the lowest COP now with the highest production it has ever had in its history even better than when it was worth $1.2B on the ASX in 2007. Do not claim there is a lack of cash when $60M of sales income & delayed shipments are due and the stockpiles have built to a massive 15,000T.

The gig is up.... all of Australia and many globally are reading this.

Do the right thing for all of us and we all win together
    Do the wrong thing and you will see the true nature of Australian colonial justice and the costs thereof.
    This is no bluff, this is my promise to you and to all the betrayed local ozzie shareholders.

We built this G20 country in a mere 200 years from nothing but hot desert and bushland, we have the best sportsmen in the world from Rod Laver to Ian Thorpe, we have some of the richest persons on this planet such as Gina Rhinehart, Andrew Forrest & James Packer. We have loyally worked hard our whole lives. Do not allow this to take away the savings of families who believed in various statements and the MBN turnaround story and the COP drop and BRL bonus stated by the CFO.

You can choose the easy way or the hard way...I know you are reading this, I know the directors, US NHs and the CEO CFO have been reading this.

Its your decision now. The ball is in your court.
    Make this a win for all of us or we will all lose, you more than us.

The MBN HC rebels will never be beaten!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.