MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

I have to ask the obvious question, is the "new" Mirabela going...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    I have to ask the obvious question, is the "new" Mirabela going to be any more successful than the "old" Mirabela? $115 million? More money up in smoke IMO. Mr. Hora,this company has absolutely no equity left in it now, the bondholders must be desperate to agree to a 'new' so-called equity arrangement. To get ANYTHING out of the eventual carcass that will be MBN's fate? Good job that if one can pull that Houdini act off. Talk about sleight of hand! The undead! Also, what about Canadian Shareholders, where do they stand in all of this? Talk about a Dog's breakfast! I don't think with due respect to yourself you have a snowball's chance in hell with this one, equity holders are normally dead last on the list, even against unsecured bondholders when it comes to divvying up company remains. Brazil's laws may be different, though, stranger things have happened but MBN will fight tooth and nail on this one, they want that 'new' MONEY, they went through all of our 'old' MONEY!!! You do have connections though, maybe the bunny just needs a bit more help being extricated out of the head appendage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.