MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

MBN - anyone want to have a go at explaining today's action? The...

1. 3,140 Posts.
    MBN - anyone want to have a go at explaining today's action?

The run on it today was very different from that of say CYP or MJP which seemed to be the masses chasing the next big thing although there could have been pro buying and selling hidden amongst the crazy numbers buying on market.

No MBN was very different. The buy side was clearly stacked and the stacker(s) didn't care if his orders got hit. He/They were also buying in big chunks all the way up to continue the frenzy.

I've seen many a pump and dump in my time but this one was the most impressive. And orchestrated by someone/ some people with deep pockets - $1-2 mill to stack and spend on market at least to get the ball rolling and drive it into a frenzy.

The end was the reality hitting. All the fake bids were pulled although only a couple of mill shares were actually dumped into the auction. I suspect the real dumping happened in the last 20 minutes.

Where to tomorrow? I can't tell you that but if I were that same pumper and wanted the run to continue would I have pulled all my buys at the close? Except for that one big buy at 8.4 its looks pitiful all the way down to the low 7c. Look buy side stacking is only one indicator and not a very good one at that but combined with some consistent big chomps on a stock whose financial reports are indecipherable there is the potential to move a stock and move it big.

Anyone want to shed some further light on this I'm all ears.

P.S. This is neither an up or down ramp. Just one of those holy sheet it actually happens moments when the penny drops every so often.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.