CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

mc 4.7m, ev 4m, heavy ree+goldcopper.go figure, page-90

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey Treasure, the weekly & monthly slow stochastic are lagging indicators so hence why they still have plenty of room before overbought line. The daily stochastic is still not in overbought because the trading action has not been a straight rise imo. Lots of zig zagging up and down action which is demonstrated on the daily. It also went from .068c to .15c very quickly (2 sessions). I think this range (between .10c - .20c) is a daytraders dream range as the gains are as good as it gets per pip (except when a stock is under .02c). Also the volume is not exactly massive so the moves are quick and line wipes are easy as soon as a decent parcel goes through. As I said in my last post I think it's a good thing that the sp has fluctuated as it builds a better base that way. It also encourages more investors as they feel they can still board without fearing that they have bought at the top. Another positive is that the last 4 candles are green and there are no gaps except for .058c - .062c which we would have to consider as a breakaway gap now. Without coming across as ramping I am very confident that this stock is seriously going much higher. The more I look at the better it looks imo. The sentiment surrounding REE etc is on fire and won't just be a short term thing imo. Good luck to all holding I think we are on a winner here. Thanks again to the crew for alerting me to it! cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.