IGO 0.68% $5.91 igo limited

mc hammer time, page-3

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    JP Morgan transferred their 2%, it was not sold. Why now, what for and who to? There appears to be a major corporate play unfolding at this time.

I feel the flow of new regional exploration results from the greater tropicana project area is way too slow and has been for the last few years. AngloGold are holding back on their regional work. No doubt under the guise of the need to throw everything at the drilling out of the existing resource. They (and their cohorts at JP Morgan) have no doubt been waiting for cheap nickel prices and now the game is well and truely on. They must be pretty happy with the way IGO's 30% of tropicana is falling their way. Especially when you look at the potential of the project away from immediate Tropicana/Havana resource area.

IGO needs to do it's shareholders a favour before it is too late and push Anglo to pump up the regional exploration, make announcements and find the next big one in that huge tenement area, there are plenty of signs to suggest what they have found so far is only the beginning.

Can anyone else see the way this is being played out by Anglo. I sense it's all over for IGO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.91
Change
0.040(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $4.475B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.75 $5.96 $5.66 $26.30M 4.370M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $5.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.91 25828 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.