HIO 4.76% 2.0¢ hawsons iron ltd

MC/NPV perspectives, page-40

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    @BrooklynBenz - from what I have read of your three other posts, there is a lot more substance to the posts from @Tran than yours.

However, I am always happy to listen to views different to my own, particularly when they are well researched.

If you do your own research on HIO and find any reasons why you think HIO is not undervalued, please let me know.

If you can think of any reason why HIO will not get into production (other than the capital cost of construction) please let me know.

We are all aware that of the capital cost of construction. There are various theories about how that will be financed (offtakes, finance, capital raising) and many expect there will be some dilution to get there. The only uncertainty that I see is how much dilution there might be to get into production.

From my perspective, other than capital for construction and risk of dilution, there are no other significant risks - I'm not saying there are no risks, just no other significant risks. Most other risks for a mining company to get into production are not there (large open pit with consistent resource, standard beneficiation process - not experimental or untested, access to labour being near Broken Hill, no native title, access to existing rail and port). And it has completed a PFS that shows good profit at low iron ore prices and it has funding to complete BFS. Add to that, it has the type of iron ore (high grade low impurity) that is expected to be in demand and iron ore is highly unlikely to be replaced by another metal/element (unlike some battery related ore where relatively new technology could be replaced in X years).

If you are aware of other risks or uncertainties with HIO, then please provide specific details of your opinions and views rather than simply asserting some else's posts are pumping.

If you can find any significant reasons why HIO is not undervalued or other significant risks, then perhaps it might be time to buy some shares before others beat you to it and you have to pay a little more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $11.19K 537.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2235686 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 77630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.