TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

mc of $200-$500mln is a fair price - 5 baggers

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    A potential of 265%-670% return:

I expect TTY's quaterly result to show debt reduction of b/n $15-$20mln......

At conservative price of USD100/tonne, we have project's free cashflow margin of +$100mln per annum (2.2mtpa production). And if we increase that to USD130/tonne, cashflow will be between $150mln-$200mln. Also TTY is proposing to sell manganese which is another added bonus in the very near future as it has indicated marketing is ongoing at Noble department.

In my book, TTY is the cheapest iron ore producer at the moment with market cap less than $80mln, it has the potential to jump to $200-$500mln, in which we need more exploration success and reserve upgrade, it should has plenty of cash to do that (given the current production level and super high spot iron ore price) despite the USD43mln debt with Noble.

The current depressed price probably due to one major shareholder selling out and I guess it is pretty close to finish.... I expect this to jump to well over 30c or even low 40c before the quaterly result. The move might only happen after the quaterly result as there are still a few skeptical holders/buyers out there who wish to confirm that everything is okay. IMHO, a debt reduction of $15-$20mln is expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.