ADO 9.09% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

"this just looks like a backdoor listing for diasource with some...

1. 8,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1935
    "this just looks like a backdoor listing for diasource with some free glue?"

Been said before, but lets do this again - ADO is the owner of 100% of DIAsource.

However, even if one subscribes to the BD view. The current published registry Top20 does not support that view. However, yes most of the previous owners of DIAsource should now be on the ADO Registry - AND YES whatever way you want to look at it - THEY BOUGHT INTO ANTEO FOR A RETURN...... and they got in with the warts'n'all privileged level of Due Diligence that a M&A could offer - stratosphericly above what the mere mortal shareholder can get to see.

Now I say this with a cavet.

ANTEO - Has there been an ommission of 603/604s? That's a sheet load of sheet that's been churned since the 708.....

ABTW - The Top20 that traditionaly accompanied the 4Cs was sorely missed!

PS. T, The now the much skinnier frought with worry Harry's cat, gets a little concerned around the mention of shhhhh! "C a n i d a e"

Now I've seen some of the fleabags you've tucked under your belt T - and there's daylight between Anteo and them. If we're talking bottom draw sheet - its the antique chest of draws in the attic vs the musty old coaker's cabinet down in the basement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $54.26K 2.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 197573 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 124808 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.