ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I think we are in an interesting position right now. In my...

1. 1,309 Posts.
    I think we are in an interesting position right now. In my opinion we have seen our low. The current market cap is undervalued and I believe over the next 6 months, we should see a more realistic valuation, which I think is somewhere around $125,000,000.

The only people on this thread that seem to be unhappy with the situation, are people that bought in high and sold out low. Most of the long termers, such as Twin, have been here for as long as I have, and would have bought their original holding at a price very close to where we are now.

I would be asking myself who is worse off? You guys that got caught in the hype, bought in high and sold low, or Twin who after a few years may have lost some opportunity cost, but is more than likely not down much at all on his initial investment?

Then you have others like myself, who averaged in below $0.05 and sold all above $0.14, and are now averaged back in at high $0.05. Now I have been positive on ADO for 4-5 years now, and I still am for one simple reason. I am not down on my investment.

If you are a previous holder on this thread, talking crap day in day out, trying to justify your decision to sell, well I have news for you. You made a bad investment decision. You s**t the bed.

The thing is, investing in ADO was not the bad decision, the timing of when you invested in ADO was the bad decision, and that responsibility lands wholly on your own shoulders. You analysis simply was not good enough. Look at the chart, how many times could you have made profit trading ADO?

You guys in here every day now crapping on are playing a game you can't win. You simply can't get a positive outcome from downramping at the current price. I know it feels great after you sell to see the price drop, because it almost redeems some of that cash you lost, but the issue is, one good piece of news, the price doubles, and you feel even worse than you did when you first started downramping, because you realize once again, you have no idea about trading or investing, because you just missed another 100% profit, because you simply are not good enough.

If you want some advice, learn to trade better, and you wont need to downramp stocks to make yourselves feel better.

On another note, shorters on here, give it a rest. Anyone and everyone that would sell their shares in this company, has done so by now. Everyone else is in it until the end, so good luck getting it any lower unless you are selling to yourselves. Pretty obvious after last weeks up on high volume down on low volume, I think you guys are in trouble.

At the current valuation, this is a big buy imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.495K 163.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400753 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 651894 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.