ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

You refer to a 3 years wait on a bioseperations deal. This deal...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    You refer to a 3 years wait on a bioseperations deal.

This deal might still be in the making under new management and possibly under newly negotiated parameters.
    A company does not have a change in CEO without a change in strategy.
    It is still very early on what Diasource leadership will bring to the company.
    My guess is that to measure ADO on previous performances under a leadership focused on research compared to a new leadership based in revenue making procedures and partnerships might be leading to wrong conclusions and expectations.

I would expect to see new directions for diagnostic and bioseperation deals due to the fact that those proposed partners now deal with an actual producing and license holding company.

Should Diasource not add meaningful revenue and deals to the mix within 2 years, negativity towards possible deal closures might be appropriate.

Diasrouce also provides ascending revenue figures in a lateral market model.
    Current revenue numbers might be outperformed by the next quarterly.

My next point would be the positive outlook on our energy application segment.
    The lead up times within that division are much shorter and we could see concrete results within a year in that sector.
    Therefore we do not need to assume to look at yet another 3 to 5 years waiting period for results.

I maintain my positive outlook for the company. Until the transition from speculative based company register to revenue based investors is complete, I would expect ample negativity from those who invested for short term gain expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.