CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

I found...

1. 113 Posts.
    I found this:
    http://www.chinesestock.org/show.aspx?id=102148&cid=28

MCC (HKG:1618) timing for dispute resolution not yet known[Date:09-13-2010] Source: Infocast News

Metallurgical Corporation of China (HKG:1618) announced that the company noted the announcement made to the Australian Securities Exchange by Cape Lambert Resources Limited, entitled "Cape Lambert commences legal actions to recover final AUD80 million payment from MCC", which announced the company's failure to make the final payment of AUD80 million in accordance with the terms of a tenement and related asset sale agreement novation deed dated 9 December 2009 and announced it has commenced legal actions against the company and MCC Australia Sanjin Mining Pty Ltd.

The company stated that in 2008, an Australian subsidiary of the company, MCC Mining Pty Ltd (MCC WA), agreed to purchase certain mining tenements in the Cape Lambert region of Western Australia from Cape Lambert Resources Limited and Mt Anketell Pty Ltd (CFE), pursuant to a sale agreement.

The mining tenements and related assets, and the rights and obligations of both parties under the agreement, were later transferred from MCC WA to MCC Australia Sanjin Mining Pty Ltd, the subsidiary of MCC Australia Holding Pty Ltd which is another Australian subsidiary of the company, pursuant to the novation deed.

According to the agreement, CFE is entitled to be paid a final tranche of AUD$80 million only if CFE complies with its relevant obligations under the Sale Agreement. MCC Sanjin is in the view that as at the date of the announcement, CFE has not met with its obligations under the agreement.

The company and MCC Sanjin intend to follow the agreed dispute resolution procedure set out in the sale agreement on matters relating to this potential dispute. That process may include executive conferral, mediation and possibly arbitration. The timing of a resolution however is not yet known.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.