MCC 0.00% $16.01 macarthur coal limited

mcc target price of 7.50, page-2

1. 13 Posts.
    The guidance is for this financial year.
    1st, this year mcc comes with a gain of 41.9M on the disposal of interests. So the total would be at least 185M. Upper bound is 205M.
    2nd, although gain of a sale is a one time event, the rain as experienced this time is also one time event, in while at least. I can not see any reason why next financial year mcc would be effected for 5 months in production! With much higher coal price, what would be the increase for 1st half of 2012?

market is looking forward, may be 3-6 months. That effect has been priced in. Otherwise you can buy mcc at this level?

FML became a large holder and you can check in their original document, average price is about 12.45. They still are a large holder. Deutsche bank upgraded to a "buy" we knew this on 18/03/2011 when price closed at 11.48. Credit suisse upgraded mcc to "outperform", price closed at 11.93 on 15/04/2011. Macquarie Report put a 14.5 12 month target price as posted here.

You have a target price 7.5.

Well I added my trade line today, in case it drops further I will load up full.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.