CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hey Samscout,Have wondered exactly that myself, and don't really...

1. 262 Posts.
    Hey Samscout,

Have wondered exactly that myself, and don't really have an answer but recall reading it was to do with a problem with the land transfer documentation, but don't have a reference, maybe someone else will.

The official "English" MCC Hong Kong stock market response to the legal action raised by CFE can be found here, but it doesn't really say a great deal except it believes "CFE has not met its obligations ..."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/55976586/WESTERN-AUSTRALIAN-CAPE-LAMBERT
    ----------------------------

Main part below:-
    -----------------

"According to the Sale Agreement, CFE is entitled to be paid a final tranche of AUD$80 million only if CFE complies with its relevant obligations under the Sale Agreement. MCC Sanjin is in the view that as at the date of this announcement, CFE has not met with its obligations under the Sale Agreement. The Company and MCC Sanjin intend to follow the agreed dispute resolution procedure set out in the Sale Agreement on matters relating to this potential dispute. That process may include executive conferral, mediation and possibly arbitration. The timing of a resolution however is not yet known."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.