I think your the one needing to get a grip Osi. I was referring...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think your the one needing to get a grip Osi. I was referring to McCain's visit to known ISIS terrorists not the Kurd's.

But since you want to insert Kurd's into the conversation, which you have a habit of doing into everything. Lets talk about them and McCain's visit.

He wasn't there to give out cookies and promote the values of western multicultural democracy to an audience of Kurd's that is largely communistic and has a history of ethic cleansing. He was there to ensure the Kurd's don't reconcile with the Government as a number of small Kurdish town and villages in East Aleppo have done in wishing to be part of the peace process to restore Syrian government control (not that they were fighting the government anyway) and reject the proposed changes to the Syrian government Constitution to keep the country intact as an entity. Secondly he is there to push for those same Kurdish men and women to sacrifice their lives into a meat grinder called Raqqa. A city that although hates ISIS would not welcome the Kurd's either given the large numbers of Arabs that have fled to Raqqa after their towns were cleansed by the Kurdish 'liberators'. Fighting urban warfare is vastly different as the costly Manbij operation showed and Raqqa would be Manbij x5 with a hostile population.

McCain and the American's would only be happy to throw the Kurd's under the bus again and again if this involved reconciliation with Turkey to its historical anti-Russian/Iranian role. Don't you forget any gains by the Kurd's can easily be fleeting. The US themselves at one stage was asking the Kurd's to 'give' the FSA/Turkish control of Manbij having just sacrificed a lot of blood to please Turkey (thankfully they did not give into this request). Instead we are to believe the illusion that the area consists only of non-Kurdish SDF forces.

If you think McCain identifies with the Kurd's you are laughably ignorant. He also identified with the Georgian's with such stupid slogans "I am a Georgian" he doesn't care about the Georgia now his US pet is no longer there. He and that idiot Graham are only obsessed with war against the nation that could obliterate the US quickly being Russia. That make him dangerous. He should be in a padded cell than in any position to visit a foreign nation let alone go uninvited clandestine to a nation fighting is fighting a western/gulf backed Islamic foreign army he had endorsed (aside from the Kurd's).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.