We will see him backflip as his number’s slide.We are seeing...

1. 28,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    We will see him backflip as his number’s slide.

We are seeing bigger countries than the state of WA dropping their Vid mandates, huge numbers of citizens jacking up against the elected officials and very significant rates of compliant people catching the colds that these potions were supposed to protect them from.

We see countries that have not promoted these jab’s into their children/youths and the number’s of adverse reactions continue to grow.

When the clown show run’s outta puff and uncomfortable question’s are asked with vigour I won’t be crying in my soda-water sooking about possibly corrupt or just stoopid elected officials for potentially messing up my body.

Time will tell, I could be wrong but we should know one way or the other by year’s end.

PS Last week it was my right as a citizen to enter and purchase takeaway booze and this week Marky’s gang has deemed me unfit for no reason other than to punish those like me who they’ve failed to blackmail with their no jab no job malarkey.

Just like the Froggy Puller and that Canadian finkle, Marky will get more pushback from the great unwashed than they could imagine.

Anyway, enjoy your night and try not to worry about me I’m 100% protected against adverse reactions and know a few people who will drop in to say hello with a few refreshments

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.