McGowan driving big business out., page-91

1. 39,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Pretty simple really , the unvaxed at slightly greater risk of getting the virus but particularly of getting it stronger ....bigger viral loads , hence they are a more significant vector in transmission .
    Perhaps also an incentive to vaccination .
    In China you would not be given the choice at all .

You'll have noticed that McG has been under pressure from some to actually increase restrictions , which he has refused at this stage .
    Things like closing night clubs .
    I'm assuming he's taking health dept advice on this .
    It has become obvious that now is the time and the virus not going away in WA so the process has started by which virus spread occurs .
    I'm assuming they are content for that to happen now, but at some "safer" rate which spreads immunity with the minimum of disruption and hospital cases .
    If that can be achieved .
    I'm actually hoping for more cases than at present so the process can be advanced and perhaps that is why night clubs are being tolerated at present .
    More cases , but a slow controlled increase to a level that won't swamp hospitals with cases .
    By winter hopefully the process well advanced , herd immunity at least close and then perhaps vax status becomes either less important or unimportant .

Most people cooperative and only few recalcitrants in Perth so we have a fair chance I think .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.