SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

No, you're wrong, as a 1 minute check of my posting history...

1. 79 Posts.
    No, you're wrong, as a 1 minute check of my posting history would have shown. If this is the level of research you have brought to your share picking you should give it up & put your money on black or red.

My very first post on HC - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/title-edited.2649364/page-14?post_id=17149163

"Greetings Antipodeans!

You should be aware that very nearly all UK based posters on this SGH forum are, as crazy as it sounds, long term fans of Quindell & Robert Terry, which means most of them are unsophisticated private investors who have lost big on QPP & are (were!) seeking to regain their losses on SGH.

Mighty is probably Steamy of ADVFN, the QPPSAG & Blueshare. He fits the profile for forming private groups & being a relentlessly upbeat ramper despite clear evidence the company is on the brink.

Beware!

By the by, as someone who has followed the QPP & RT scandal I was gobsmacked when your Board bought QPP@s leads, especially at the price they paid. If they had waited another few weeks they could have picked them up for a fraction from the administrators of QPP, who were about to be called in."
    I don't think the dim view I hold of Melrosian's wildly optimistic & dangerous ramping could be any clearer -

MR: ""You are right. I know zero about AO World. Never looked at their accounts . Mea Culpa.
    Mel"

JD: Thanks for the acknowledgement. You do have previous form for this.

You looked at QPP & WTG's accounts & held forth daily, at huge sound-of-my own-voice-loving length for years about them, yet clearly knew nothing about those companies. You are looking at SGH's accounts every day & talking interminable ramping nonsense about them, particularly NIHL which will amount to NOTHING. Do you get the info from the secret QPPSAG? Is that still going?

Remind me, how much profit has ao.com made since the IPO?"

-----------------------------------

Melrosian,

Take a break from the ramping, it's a Bank Holiday weekend.

P.S. Nobody believes you anyway.

HTH.

------------------------------------
    "I ignore Melrosian / Bordersman's posts. In fact, if I could find a filter button he'd be first in line.

He up ramped Quindell all the way down & was dead wrong & he's been doing the same here."
    ------------------------------------

I could go on but you get the picture.

SGH effectively paid a king's ransom for a worthless business from a plague carrier with just about the dodgiest history on the London market. As I said in another of my posts, I simply did not believe it when I heard the news. That mistake has ruined your company.
    Last edited by JoDawg: 08/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.