CCX 4.00% 12.0¢ city chic collective limited

in my own humble view, simple; this brand has the potential to...

1. 2,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    in my own humble view, simple; this brand has the potential to be 10x in size in coming years under the right leadership and executive structure including market support.

The market wants it to succeed.

The stupidity of its self inflicted blunders and ongoing managerial incompetence is what is holding it back. Brand acceptance is very strong and the customer following is unique.

Starting point is a North American market share of 0.25% that should be compounding by 20%+ annually for the next 10 years.

Just get over there, bust your arse in effort and grow the f#ing thing. The market will then reward in spades.

Market development is effectively limited to social media clips and use of third rate local influencers, separate to the daily bore of email out activity.

CCX led online, it now lags it in innovation.

Product development, speed to market is substandard. Too slow, fashion lagging.

New channels to market not exploited - eg CCX app is where again?

There are a plethora of apparel brands growing sales strongly globally in this environment, including Australian owned.

Board renewal - real retail and brand development experience not available. US retail and online know how in desperate need. The current mob is bereft of articulating and then overseeing a global growth strategy; they simply don’t have the expertise, appetite, aptitude and foresight.

I doubt they even have a strategic priority to grow sales; it could be as basic as that.

The disastrous expansion into UK and Europe exposed structural leadership weaknesses. I suspect they would have failed a candid risk assessment of the appropriateness of expertise resources regarding the internal oversight function of international operations and enterprise risk associated with the extent of funds invested in inventory at any point in time. This remains the case today.

Have these calamities been forensically examined to identify their structural root causes and lack of risk mitigation controls, by independent assessment, and what leadership changes were made in response to it? Nothing has been reported back to shareholders, very little to show for the +$100,000,000 it cost us. In the Middle Ages they would burn people at a stake, be stoned, crucified even, how times have changed. You can now get away with a couple of apologetic sentences in an annual letter. The Jimmy Swaggart. Lucky a class action hasn’t been triggered here, benefits of a passive Australian shareholder base.

An Executive structure concentrated in Alexandria Sydney to be reconfigured. Senior global experience missing. The CEO and his dismal track record on shrinking the business indicates he doesn’t have the skillset to formulate and lead global growth; it reveals he doesn’t have the professionalism, temperament, endurance and strategic mindset necessary, separate to his tainted record of shareholder wealth destruction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $85.06K 685.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 990557 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 22651 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.