CCX 4.35% 11.0¢ city chic collective limited

Not sure we need to be too technical here, I'd consider an...

1. 4,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Not sure we need to be too technical here, I'd consider an investment in any stock that fits ANY of the following criteria as a speculative investment.

1. Any stock that has the potential for its shares to lose upwards of 50% of its value
    2. Any stock where the management needs to call in advisors and consultants to provide options (presumably because the company has insufficient internal capability to perform this analysis themselves)
    2B. Particularly where that company is trying to provide a degree of market disruption. Think about it.
    3. Any stock where there is speculation as to the need for additional Capital
    4. Any stock where one of the main reasons to buy revolves around a white knight investor/ controlling interest.

I could go on. CCX fits ALL those criteria and more. The fact you've been calling this a buy all the way down after it's lost a full 95% of its value says it all.

Anyone who wants to understand this conversation just needs to go back to my very first post on this company.

$4+ to $26c and you're still banging the same drum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $42.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ $125.4K 1.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1114655 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 202698 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.