CCX 2.38% 10.3¢ city chic collective limited

1. Any stock that has the potential for its shares to lose...

1. 2,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    1. Any stock that has the potential for its shares to lose upwards of 50% of its value

Any listed stock meets this criteria.

Suspect you mean more likely than not.

If you or any other investor possessed predictive powers of forecasting 50%+ losses with any reasonable and consistent degree of certainty then you’d make a fortune shorting stocks which I doubt you have.

2. Any stock where the management needs to call in advisors and consultants to provide options (presumably because the company has insufficient internal capability to perform this analysis themselves)

At any point in time there would be a large number of ASX listed entities engaging with consultants to provide options on a wide range of issues. This does not make the stock speculative.

2B. Particularly where that company is trying to provide a degree of market disruption. Think about it.

Are Nvidia, Tesla and Amazon speculative as they all meet that criteria?

3. Any stock where there is speculation as to the need for additional Capital

‘Speculation’; do a few HotCopper posts meet this criteria when the company itself has disclosed its current and forecast cash and financing facility positions.

4. Any stock where one of the main reasons to buy revolves around a white knight investor/ controlling interest.

Main reasons for whom? I have invested long before Blundy as have the other institutions including investors on the register. I doubt new Blundy influenced investors would number more than 1% of stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $55.57K 534.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2456253 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 127243 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.