"I don't cast blame for this particular issue on either the...

1. 6,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    "I don't cast blame for this particular issue on either the Inquiry/McKim or Banducci, but its clear the frustration caused by Banducci was breaching the legal requirement for him to answer fully and truthfully."
    I would be surprised if McKim didn't have the number in his briefing notes and that the major frustration he felt was the derailing of the ''gotcha moment''.
    McKim's question , by the way , shed no light at all on whether there was price gouging.
    There are , anyway , a lot of better ways of ensuring that people have the basics of life than by going after businesses who might , or might not , have added a few percent to the sticker.

"a "real political party to the left of the ALP"? I sure don't get where you're coming from there mate, but to each their own. a true left party would be anathema to good governance imo. just as bad as a right wingtipper Govt.''
    Red rag to bull Scottie , no time at the moment , but will work on condensing the manifesto and argue about the paragraph above at a later time.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.