RHC 0.50% $39.81 ramsay health care limited

14 years in RHC and the Board has all but killed Paul Ramsay's...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    14 years in RHC and the Board has all but killed Paul Ramsay's aspiration. Haven't the academic theorists in McKinsey done enough damage across ASX stocks. Look at Optus, Qantas, Woolworths........ Low, to no, Operations or front line experience. Healthcare needs more than jargon, blue-sky ideas and streamlined PowerPoints slides. At the the first challenge or incident, RHC will have to rely on a few slogans and Powerpoint slides from another "deer in headlights" response. First time in 14 year I am looking to exit. Paul Ramsay and his ideals have been abandoned by a Board with low, to no, strategic depth, obvious lack of accountability and rather than leveraging the opportunities in the healthcare and life sciences space are timidly reactive. They have accountability for hiring the best, brightest, experienced and capable CEO and at best score a D on this hire. Put a McKinsey alum as Head of Planning at best. Operational Excellence and Accountability are not core competencies of McKinsey. Watch the damage over the next 3 years and the Board needs to pray there isn't a Headline Event or Incident. 70% of McKinsey engagements destroy value and fail to deliver. But I guess this Board believes it has done its duty as "no one gets fired for hiring McKinsey"
    Last edited by Anode1: 30/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$39.81
Change
0.200(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.146B
Open High Low Value Volume
$39.19 $39.99 $39.13 $40.84M 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 561 $39.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$39.89 174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.