CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Sabine, serious customers will simply go to the local health...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Sabine, serious customers will simply go to the local health shop and buy whatever is available like they have been doing for years with the "not for consumption labels".

The situation we are in now is about waiting to see how the big agricultural players form over the next couple of years.

I'd love to see the hard information that has led to why you think there is "plenty of substance to claims QBL is late, ill prepared, inefficient and unprofessional in regards it’s hemp division".

If this is based on waiting for a website and retail presence then you it doesn't with up against the announcements they have made previously. Your scales may be broken.

There is no published profitable data about edible hemp seed sales in Australia at the moment (this is what I'm looking for with anticipation). There hasn't been enough time to evaluate the new product/industry. It's barely been a matter of months since it was legalised to sell.

Yes things could be handled better from the marketing side of things, but for all we know wholesale sales could be where they are focused. I see so much speculation and wonder why you bother to say anything unless you are trying to manipulate things to your favour.

Everyone needs to chill, you're still bloodrushed from the recent fall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.