CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Aargh I am back in the circus ring .... Wilto you might have all...

1. 18,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3948
    Aargh I am back in the circus ring .... Wilto you might have all the reason 9c will never happen at your fingertips but it woukd be nice if you shared some of them because there are is a lot of anxiety here....

And as far as the distressing picture of the corporate headquarters goes that reminded me when I was researching Empire and it’s oartner a Thunderbolt or thunderbolt or whatever....that company was registered to the same address as a defunct eco buildings supplies that had gone broke and delisted so shareholders had lost everything,
    And that partner comoany had also tried to launch another IPO under its new name but ASX had rejected it.
    And Empire, the listed company and the partner company had been wheeling and dealing he shares backwards and forwards and paying high salaries and doing cap raisings for years based on the fact they kept pulling another prospect out of the hat.
    The thing was lucrative ...But not for the shareholders.

QBL was doing nothing ...the bauxite is a joke in terms of a proposed $5 million scoping study resulting in any kind of profitable bussinrss. Just look up working bauxite companies .....
    and the previous price put it in the category of a ‘shell’
    This is basically a company whose main worth is that it is a listed entity . A lot of rip off companies end up as shells.
    Sometimes s9ne8ne c9mes along and buys all the shares and takes over the company and voila you have a back door listing.
    Company changes its name , old directors retire , new blood takes over. Name of company is changed
    I truly think that is the only hope for VitaHemp if it wants to have any market credibility and maybe this is the rabbit that will get pulled out of the hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.