CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

MCL/Vitahemp on 4 Corners Monday night, page-18

1. 4,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Today

disallowed/politics/federal/3-5-bil...-marijuana-costing-shows-20180419-p4zaj2.html

1 year ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...nt-nsw-legalise-cannabis-20170424-gvr11j.html

Looking forward to 4 corners tonight.

Earlier someone spoke about hemp foods and MCL being first movers. What’s really important is how QBL are going to wrestle a lions share of the market. I’d be moving in on Asia ASAP!

Also considering the time it takes with trials for drugs to hit the open market.. sometimes up to 8 years and given the fact that MCL stayed they’ll be making most of their income from Canntab via SAS I recon their deal with Burleigh is perfect. Not having to set up facilities is huge in my view. MCL with get a chance to see how feasible the market is and if the demand and income is there then they can expand. Not that it’s a bad thing for other mm if they are government funded and attached to Unis but I think it’s perfect for this company.

As for Red Tractor in coles Is this MCLs seed and by that I mean has their been a harvest to supply them or is this what is coming in a week or so?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.