CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

MCL Website, page-16

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I agree with you about it’s related to announcement. It totally wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve ditched the bauxite.. and bought Out MCL and operate under that banner. There’s only so long they can ride the bauxite horse for and not deliver. I think they have also bought into another company or acquired another farm maybe Pure delight.. this is in my opinion.

I’m happy you’re happy because you’re the one holding. And you shouldn’t worry whether I’m concern d about holding or not. I’m happy that my money hasn’t been tied up for last 7 or so weeks. No dramas at all for me. Holding long term is just one strategy and not everyone’s.

Considering the competition in the hemp space and also where Canntab is right now with their licences and the fact their share price is down 14% and emblems was down 4% and considering the news about recreation.. I’m totally fine! Even if it were the greatest announcement with multiple world firsts I’d still be ok.. because when it comes to it QBL need to deliver strong revenue.. they didn’t even pay their rent with it last quarterly.... they need to do that and more next quarterly for people to continue to believe..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.