FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

mclernon report stage 3/1

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Something to be aware fo going forward???

Stage 3 Part 1

"Folks we have told informed you of the terrible deeds of Mr Nothing the former Chairman of FXR and The Hobbit the Former MD of FXR{Fox resources.} We have also presented some quite succinct evidence in support of our claims.

My team also has access to a Forensic Accountant who is also a Solicitor who is happy to put a case together on behalf of the shareholders of FXR. We can then if necessary, have one of these mushrooming LITIGATION funding outfits fund the action against the former Directors. The Forensic Accountant/Solicitor will require payment after that it is all done on success fees by the funder.

Any shareholders interested in the above contact this site via the details provided on the front page.

The Directors are bound by all sorts of Corporate Laws which involve Asic, Federal Police and so on. Whereas if one chases the buyers of the leases such as Mik Many Names and others these laws do not apply. Besides that which country and under what name would you serve the WRIT on Many Names, too hard ,just serve the local lads. Your current Chairman, Mr STREETER, just COPPED a 60million bill for doing much the same thing , to Western Areas. Maybe we want to have a good look at his involvement in all of this after all he was parachuted in when Hobbit and Mr Nothing got the flick for their actions? Who knows, he may have an odd ten million or more left after he pays the last fine. We must remember that the POOR man has appealed. You never know he might be innocent. If the shareholders who funded that matter want to get involved in this one. Just give me a ring 0411491744. The EVIDENCE in this matter is all to hand, the real value of the leases either dropped or sold real cheap, the Hobbits have in anger lodged a Writ against Mik many names admitting that their share of the scams were secretly held in trust for them for years and so on and on. Don't you love it when thieves fall out. The scam has gone full Circle and the profits crystallized. Admissions of guilt are available and I have a copy. Even the Deed of settlement between the Hobbit and others is to hand. This one appears to be a lot easier than the STREETER GATE AFFAIR. Lets get my Forensic Accountant/Solicitor preparing the evidence from the documents I have to present to a funding party and get it all rolling. Just to save the house and car from being firebombed yet AGAIN . I would like to inform the Hobbit and his right hand man, "Colin Circles" Pace, yes ,the BENT ONE HIMSELF, that the documents are being held by a third party and also a copy is with the forensic Accountant and a Barrister friend of mine. Who shall all remain nameless until the funding is in place and the writ served."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.