AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Oh Mal...nice response post except that it is just full of...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Oh Mal...nice response post except that it is just full of garbage for mine!

What falsehoods?

Any person with an IQ above a 5th grader can see that my points were generalised to illustrate the negative sentiment of you and a few other burnt MCOers, AVQers and disgruntled ECT multinic's that populate the threads with "general negativity" at every opportunity when AUL make an ann or any positive progress with the MS/RoD project.

I am not manipulating anything...I think that most reasoned posters know what I am referring to and to whom I am referring...there have been many posts/posters that have spouted the points I raised above for many months time and time again and have to date been proven WRONG by the Company.

How do you know what Shandong could/would or couldn't/wouldn't do with RoD?  This based on fact or is it just another throw away line from yourself...bit like Z2aM Dir's salaries misinformation? You have had direct contact with Shandong now have you?

The ann yesterday was very clear - they have hit McNally's where they interpreted it would be (a positive), they have found "abundant" visible gold (a positive) and you of all people know that the widths vary in these reefs, so to be asking for "info about reef widths" (right now when they are just on the edge of the reef) is just being facetious...and you know it...but that's just the negativity you want to spin from what any reasoned investor would see as a positive ann.

What is it?  You disappointed that they actually found a potentially "ECONOMIC" new reef in the MS uppers?  Now AUL wouldn't call it "ECONOMIC" until proven (so I haven't either) which is what they are endeavouring to do right now...so if it is proven "ECONOMICALLY", what are you going to start saying next...I bet it won't be an apology for being WRONG!

But hey...keep going...you are entitled to your opinion...whether that is a "myopic" opinion or not...

...for mine I hope AUL management keep ticking boxes and doing exactly what they say they are going to do!

Time will tell...it always does.

Cheers The K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.