AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Unfortunately Kranky  , its still the same mine with the same...

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Unfortunately Kranky  , its still the same mine with the same shaft , the same plant and the same reefs with exactly the same gold in them  , so however good management are there are a lot of things they can,t change.   Sure they can drill and mine in different places ,( Good or bad )and the one thing i will agree on that you have said today that is correct is we will know in4-6 weeks  wether they are onto something good or not. I,m not bitter and twisted , and if i could see proof that this time was diferent than last i would invest again in the star and surrounds. However although agreed they apear to be doing beter than MCO they have not produced any results yet ( being drill or production ) that could convince me that things are really that much better than MCO achieved.  The main gripe most of us ex holders have is the constant  its different this time and results are so good its a no brainer attitude that Aul going to the moon ramps that go on everytime there is a reasonable drill result or a picture of a flake or three of gold.  The one advantage we ex holders have is hindsight.  Be plenty of time to make money out of AUL  if it really is different this time. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.