AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"Unfortunately Kranky  , its still the same mine with the same...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    "Unfortunately Kranky  , its still the same mine with the same shaft , the same plant and the same reefs with exactly the same gold in them  , so however good management are there are a lot of things they can,t change."
    ------------------------------------
    I will start with this first sentence which could be seen to be generally and technically correct, however:

1) The winder in the shaft has been upgraded so it is faster and more reliable.
    2) The plant has been upgraded to better deal with the deorite which was a big issue with MCO's gold recovery.
    3) More detailed analysis of historical data with current drilling results to determine best options to drill and discover new reefs - hence the first drill into a suspected gold zone and hence McNally's.
    4) Better and more cost effective drilling techniques are being applied to ascertain new gold reefs/zones.

...and probably the most important factor that is different...

5) A BoD that listens and heeds the advice of their mining, production and geo team rather than a BoD that dictates to their mining, production and geo team where they should be drilling and mining...against their experts advice.

Yes, 4-6 weeks will be telling.

The K    

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.