CYP 0.00% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I'm confident that once OA starts, Cynata will get the...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I'm confident that once OA starts, Cynata will get the mainstream media travelling to hospitals to do a story on the potential of our technology. I would also expect some media work be procured for investment analysts to spruik the stock through the various investing websites (Livewire etc.).

In case someone from Cynata is reading this, here are two examples from last year where this strategy worked really well:

MEDIA INVOLVEMENT: Imugene (IMU)

In October, following I believe their AGM, IMU execs gave interviews with mainstream media about their potential "cancer cure" drug. This resulted in quite a bit of TV time for the company. Following this, I started to see lots of clickbait articles with titles like "This company thinks it has the cure for cancer" etc. It resulted in the stock exploding from about 2c to well over 6c in a month, and they didn't REALLY do anything that was unexpected from existing shareholders.

INVESTMENT ANALYST MEDIA WORK: Paradigm (PAR)

In June last year an article was posted to Livewire called 'Deep value in small cap biotech?' The price at the time was ~$1.50. Since that was posted, other investment firms have come out and provided extra clarity around their opinion of PAR's potential size and retail have jumped on it like mad. They last traded at $3.92 but have recently been at $4.50 - a pretty solid 8 month return of 200% for a company that, again, hasn't REALLY done anything unexpected in that time.

As a long term investor, I'm not too fussed about seeing a massive spike in the price. However I do see the benefit in selling our story when the time is right, so that if extra capital is required in the future, the dilution can be minimised.
    Last edited by truss20: 20/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $16.45K 60.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12565 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 39586 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.