CYP 2.00% 25.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Hi Smarty,I got to this point of view on my own after concluding...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi Smarty,
    I got to this point of view on my own after concluding (rightly or wrongly – time will tell) that the distractions the have been the focus of the board have gone. These have primarily been the Fuji delay, the loan debacle, and the Sumi takeover.

If they can’t bring a new commercial arrangement like Fuji into the fold by June 30, then we the shareholders should be asking why not.

I’ve demonstrated to them with an outlay of about two thousand dollars that a direct mail out to just over 200 targeted shareholders can gain the support to roll a special resolution, and that from a small group of like-minded shareholders we have the ability to call an EGM.

These previous bits of shareholder activism were very light on. They were driven by the poor performance of our management team. If we had signed up another Fuji, our share price would be a lot higher and this activism would quickly evaporate.

Currently, we have a government funded Phase 2 trial on Osteoporosis wanting a commercial partner. If we can’t achieve this by June 30, then I wonder if we could sell ice cream in a desert.

So, I will wait and see. If nothing transpires on the new partnership front, I might start contemplating something like a crowd funded campaign to make changes…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.5¢ $313 1.229K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22209 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 36715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.