MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

mco fate perhaps the same as cgt, page-2

1. 1,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    In answer to your tongue in cheek question - I doubt it very much!
    Not with the four biggest shareholders holding 48% of the issued shares - I am sure they wouldn't be wanting to take a 50% hit on their holdings.
    Columbia - you are quite correct in saying management have been derelict in their on time responses to the longer term shareholders, IMHO.
    Quinty, and he has been most fair & informative to the HC bloggers on this forum, does get a personal reassurance from NG because of the size of his family's holding.Good luck ( & best wishes to Q1)as I wish him well.
    Three times last week I tried to ring the Sydney office but each time the phone rang out.
    However, having said all that, when you have a look at what management have achieved, I am positive that as soon as they get on top of their on-site assaying ? problem, then there doesn't seem to be much in the way of good production figures.
    Well, that's my reading and topping up (when I have the dollars) at the present price does average down my investment price.
    So, having got that off my chest, I honestly believe there will come a time in this calender year when holders will say they never doubted MCO would star big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.