MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

mco makes goldseek.com

1. 263 Posts.
    Well note quite but when reading the following article I thought that he may be talking about us.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1239775620.php

"This year’s corporate mantra for a crowd of junior explorers and miners is quite simple: “get us some near term gold production fast” - can't agree more.

"For companies with $2 million to $200 million in the bank the magic bullet to riches is perceived to be the acquisition of that one gold property or company that everyone else has missed." - We have the property and teh money in the bank.

"In this mass corporate dream the targeted gold acquisition “only” has to offer low cost production with exploration upside of a few million ounces. It should be located in a politically stable country with welcoming locals eager for the jobs a big hole in the ground will provide. A swimming pool and cold beer are also desirable attributes" - I don't know if we have a swimming pool, what about a swimming hole?

"There is however no doubt that new gold deposits will be found. They are going to come from the hungry, intellectually astute and well-financed junior exploration companies, most of whom you have never heard of. The successful company management teams will be comprised of motivated people who are anxious to make their name in the mining industry. They will be bringing new ideas to old areas and old ideas to new areas. It is therefore imperative to focus on what appear to be legitimate, major gold discoveries and under-appreciated gold resources. Guessing won’t work in this market: economic and geologic reality is key." - tick those boxes.

Go MCO, catchy tune. Have to get this baby producing some news and gold soooooooon, pleeeeeeeaaaasssseee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.