MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

mco most recommended gold buy stock on forum, page-5

1. 6,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    ____ prediction no. 72 ______

RE : MCO twitter 16th august

preparing a new release of info on our Chinese partner now regulatory hurdles have been met in China and FIRB.
    1:35 PM Aug 16th via web

o.k. guys, since the co. has not disclosed what this one sentence actually means for us shareholders i am going to take a stab in the dark. now, to add weight to my idea, which could be utter wrong, i will remind readers that in march, 2009 i e-mailed the co. & put it to them that i reckon a j/v with a chinese party on some of the regional dykes would be supported by shareholders, where the chinese held 60% to MCO 40%.

the idea was dismissed. let's say, for the sake of a good story, i was laughed at.

the point is : I WAS RIGHT

>>>>>

o.k. moving on, I reckon that twitter message means that BBY, the chinese outfit i.e. Ample Rise Investments, are going to list on the Hong Kong stock exchange as a vehicle for their MCO holdings (plus other gold/silver co's too).

if i am right then this would, i assume, have a rather powerful influence on the MCO sp.

_____

i hold my hat on this prediction. if i am wrong then you will never hear from me again as a wag called CJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.