MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

hi nkNo I've not spoken to him though I've listened to a couple...

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2675
    hi nk

No I've not spoken to him though I've listened to a couple of presentations and interviews he's given.

Look Nick baby seems a lovely chap, a hail fellow well met, apparently hangs with all the right people in the rah rah and investment banking scene, probably from a very respectable private school and all.

But I also saw that he snuck out an ASX announcement less than an hour before the markets closed early on 31 Dec 10, saying that the plant had been in production since mid-December. As close to the dead of night as you can get in putting out an ASX announcement. Not sure why he did that, particularly in light of subsequent announcements. Also I'm not sure why he'd be wasting time and money advertising on an AM talkback radio station given gold has been under pressure for the last couple of weeks.

For the time being I still hold MCO but remain skeptical that we are being given a reasonable picture of what is going on here. The $15m capital raising probably means that I can hold off making a decision on MCO for a bit longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.