MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

the sell side weight as you put it is tiny compared to volume...

1. 272 Posts.
    the sell side weight as you put it is tiny compared to volume you see when the stock trades. i would not be worried about that. they bought the local store on the main road is local gossip, for a company headquarters set up. Again probably unreliable gossip says there were at least 2 other bidders at the tender. great news and a sure sign they are preparing for the long haul. the set up last time i went to mine site at least 2 or 3 years back was too crowded for a mill on that site. There is room up the hill a bit but surely you want your plant right where you bring the ore out. So new office in town will allow a much better mining operation to flourish. The land they bought also houses a Telecommunications tower which shouldn't hurt the business. The old owners who I have met were paid some small rental for that not much from memory. They will also need to accommodate people as they build up. It might solve some fuel handling issues for them too. I was told they also bought the pub in town but that was a 'rumour'. All in all they seem to be building nicely for a 2010 full of production , good luck to all the long term and new faithful. Platoon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.