MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

mco v heg, page-4

1. 6,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    MCO for my money. mainly due to the market cap being less than half of HEG yet MCO have a jorc resource of 910,000 ounces in the bag which may grow to 1.3m ounces before years end.

one of the things i like about MCO is that assays only indicate the location of a reef. not the economic value of a reef. locate a reef & due to grade factoring, or the nuggety nature of gold distribution, you may have another economic zone on your hands.

this is summed up in the 2005 annual report when talking about the 4 holes diamond drilled in that year into the gap zone : (page 6 under significant discoveries....)

Drillhole MS365 intersected both Whitelaw’s and Achilles Reefs with all the key mineral indicators, but only a weak gold assay; yet these were the first and third most prolific stopes in the mine’s history – additional evidence of the nugget effect and the validity of assay only analysis of prospectivity

in my mind that sentence says, find a new reef & you are in the money (obviously a simple view as some quartz reef can be absent of gold mineralisation)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.