MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

mco, page-2

1. 1,702 Posts.
    Chieftan & fellow MCO posters, I left a message with MCO today and md garling returned my call a little while back...... On the records issue I asked what was the overall process & stage and he said it's complicated in parts as needs to go from old imperial mine plans (presumably of WMC) and also loads of microfiche which was recovered from the State Library of all places.......and then wheat from chaff sorting(for eg production records less important than sampling virgin areas and drilling data)....... then they have 2 blokes 1 geo + 1 asst going thru the records to convert them to metric & to digital!!!!!!!! Then they need to be added into the Morning Star 3D modelling system to which he said the name but it didn't ring bells for me..... then I guess you press a button and if there's enough data, you start to get the look and feel of a good resource model...... It sounds like a process to me and he said they were between 40-50% done overall but nearly 80% done on floor plan data which I assume relates to the actual mine plans...... so there you go some useless garble for you guys!!!!!

The other thing he said was he's headed to mine with some 'heavy hitters'....... I presume he didn't mean loan sharks..............!!!!! He made no comment on any placement or drilling up date but was very upbeat for this coming half saying they were going to 'throw everything and then the kitchen sink at the Gap Zone under Whitelaws Reef' and were in the process of some nearby surface drilling permitting with DPI on Tinger and Waverly......On the Tinger/Wav he sounded very very upbeat, saying MCO geos believe it's a bigger dyke than MorningStar and very easy to test that theory as only mined very shallow by hand and records scarce but indicate around 50,000ounces came out in late 1800s up to 1910....He said water for milling was a big issue there in past as more elevation than Morning Star......From the conversation, sounds a good bloke and very easy going and positive in outlook!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.