LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

mcp down, does mean today lyc up?, page-79

1. 36 Posts.
    The difference is one is investing and the other is trading.
    If you intend to hold this stock long term then the short term price movements should only be relevant to you if you are trading short term.
    If you have a long term opinion on this stock then long term price movements are relevant.
    Don't be swayed by short term thinkers and their rationale. If you are a long term holder, quarterly reports and company announcements which focus on the long term will provide the facts which should guide a long term investor.

I am a TA and use it for timing trades. When I trade I read the charting threads. So why are TA opinions being used in discussions on this thread and why are TA's posting lines like the following?:

"To me that's just plain crazy, not are you only suffering a blow to your capital but what about the missed opportunity costs of what that capital could be doing elsewhere. Not to mention the sleepless nights
    Seriously I'm trying to understand your rationale, it intrigues me".

TA's on HC unless they hold an AFSL shouldn't be trying to influence people's investment decisions.

I hold this stock long term and value the input from posters when their posts contain relevant information on the FA threads.

Let's go back to a clear separation of TA and FA and post accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.11
Change
-0.180(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $5.711B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.15 $6.07 $17.65M 2.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 26354 $6.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.15 3758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.