RRL 1.79% $1.92 regis resources limited

I'm not here to "down ramp", just echo your sentiments.The...

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    I'm not here to "down ramp", just echo your sentiments.

The reluctance and lack of action from the board to do anything about the hedges is the reason I abandoned ship a while ago.

Thankfully I was able to break even on 120k shares near $2.40 after riding it down to the $1.4X lows.

The primary reason this company is still operating is because of the price of gold, if the price was lower they would have had to have raised.

Admittedly I haven't analysed any of the recent quarterlies, but the share price tells me what I need to.

Instead of making money hand over fist they still tread somewhat of a financial tightrope, which is a real shame given the potential of the company.

Compare the share price performance to many of the majors or mid tier peers.

McPs hasn't turned out to be the share price catalyst everyone thought it would be, the NSW state government is primarily to blame there. And interest rates.

If they had addressed the hedges and were making money they could have self funded the project - although I, again admittedly, don't know what the new DFS came back in at.

There's still a bit to go on the hedges, so I'm an interested observer, but not a buyer.

If the management and board were to go is probably be a lot more interested.

I sincerely wish all holders here the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.035(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.450B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.93 $1.89 $9.807M 5.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57721 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 49074 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.