RRL 1.97% $1.81 regis resources limited

I agree the main question for me re McPhillamy is the talent in...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I agree the main question for me re McPhillamy is the talent in house or available in the market.

Getting taken out by another, likely bigger, company is no sentimental issue for me. So long as they extract a good price.

2Moz is just 4y production but as someone else said its possible this will greatly expand once they restart drilling and the management team get used to the structures. There is a lot of activity in the Lachlan Fold belt by all manner of players and not just for Gold, but a smorgasbord of metals which probably makes it hard for market to digest, and potentially distracts management.

The complex geology requires a lot of drilling to locate and define the high grade pockets, and it is beyond the reach of many smaller players to be successful here.

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Lachlan_Fold_Belt

I was ready to fold on my relatively small position but holding for now. Someone on the ground with another junior explorer spoke well of the level of local community support for McPhil's and weakness in the SP for now, is a good thing if I decide to buy more based on more info, and hopefully a lift in profit once the hedge book runs out.

Thanks to those who commented on this to help me understand its past impact.

Jim, this is your chance to make your career, and us holders a little glimmer of hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
0.035(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.367B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.89 $1.81 $9.142M 4.978M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 42425 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 63692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.