RRL 1.79% $1.92 regis resources limited

McPhillamys, page-89

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You seem to have an emotional attachment to gold at 1800USD per ounce, and appear to base this on gold's pre Covid value of 1600per ounce.

The rear vision mirror is a very poor wndow to use to navigate the future

I am not saying gold will make 2500USD this year, but there has been a shift in some of fundementals that gold is priced on, making significant retracement below 2000 now less likely. For example the status of the USD as world reserve currency is being assailed as countries look beyond the dollar for a new global currency.

You also must have seen the political sideshow going on in the USA, its going to heat up this year as the mudslinging gets into full swing. The anti Government protests in France and Isreal are getting little media attention yet, and the way people reacted to austerity in Greece is an indication of what may be to come as inflation keeps biting. Turbulent times

I agree sell high and buy low is the goal. The next 12 months is starting to look like a swing trader's dream.

If you can trade both sides of the the swings more power to you! Shorting is my least used tool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.035(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.450B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.93 $1.89 $9.807M 5.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57721 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 49074 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.