MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

MCR chart, page-65

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Redbackrules i would agree that my figures will be wrong but we will have a better idea soon with the release of the DFS.
    Even if you halve my figures again to $90 million Aus i am still looking for a $1 billion dollar company. They will slowly and cheaply keep drilling as they mine so should spin off some good cash and i would expect a good dividend as well, maybe 10c.which would be using say $35 million a year.
    Could you enlighten me on what type of ore Pos could process and how far away they are?
    I feel the gold is not worth anything but we could get a surprise with the Nickel Oxide which they have said could be 200,000 - 300,000 tonnes at about 4%. Could Pos process this?

Metz, They have said they wanted 5 years of supply when they start, of which i think they now have. With the recent drilling it is easy to assume that Cassini will be 3 to 4 times bigger than the current resource.
    If you look back at when the started years ago the initial resource was mined many times over.
    Keep in mind that Mincor will just keep drilling and expanding the resources for years slowly but surely.
    I like the simple nature of their setup.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.